Am I required to be vaccinated in order to travel?
- It is assumed all travellers are at least double vaccinated as no country will allow travel otherwise
- It is your responsibility to ensure all required vaccinations are completed prior to travel
- Grand Prix Grand Tours will not take responsbility for non-vaccinated travellers
What tests are required to travel?
- Grand Prix Grand Tours will offer information on PCR testing however each traveller is required to perform their own research
- Grand Prix Grand Tours will not take responsbility for PCR testing and any information provided is on a best effort basis only
When Passenger Locator Forms are required to be completed?
- Grand Prix Grand Tours will offer information on PLF however each traveller is required to perform their own research
- Grand Prix Grand Tours will not take responsbility for PLF requiremets and any information provided is on a best effort basis only
When will I receive my flight ticket?
- There are no physical flight tickets
- You can access your booking using the flight carrier website and your booking code
Can I check in online?
- Yes, using the flight carrier website and your booking code
Does my airline require test results or vaccinaton certificates?
- Check on your airline website for the airline requirements
- Each airline, destination and transit location have varying rules so we are unable to advise for each travellers’ requirements
Are airport transfers shared?
- No, all airport transfers will be private and will be 1 vehicle per booking
How will I know where to meet my driver?
- Your booking confirmation will list the airport transfer meet point and time
My airport transfer only states the flight time
- On the following page of the confirmation lists the pickup time, which is specified by the taxi company usually 3 hours prior to the flight
What if I cannot find my driver?
- Instructions are provided on the booking confirmation on where to meet the driver
- The driver will call the mobile number on the booking if they are unable to locate you
- Ensure the mobile number is correct and taken with the traveller. If this needs to be amended please inform your Grand Prix Grand Tours salesperson prior to your departure
Is my holiday financially protected?
- Grand Prix Grand Tours are members of Protected Trust Services where all funds are deposited into a Trust Account until after your trip
- Only on completion is the funds released ensuring your money is protected in the event of a supplier failure
If I need to cancel, can I get my deposit refunded?
- Deposits are non-refundable as they are used to pay for non-refundable items
Which grand prix tickets will I have?
- All Grand Prix tickets will be for a sunday ticket for a prime location grandstand
How many people can I bring in my car?
- Driving holidays are based on 2 people per car, meaning 2 per room, and 2 Grand Prix tickets.
Can I have my own hotel room?
- Yes if you would like separate rooms this will incur an additional charge. Please contact us for further details
How much driving will I do?
- We try to get the bulk of the motorway driving done on the first day, so that we can dedicate the rest of the journey to the routes that are either more fun or more scenic
- The evening before each days driving we send out 2-3 route alternatives. One route will be straight to the next hotel, which typically takes 4-4.5 hours. The other routes will be between 6-8 hours driving, where you will have the opportunity to spend more time on the incredible mountain passes on offer
- Routes are created in Google Maps, so ensure you have the app installed on your phone
Which hotels will I stay at?
- Hotels are listed on the itinerary section of the Tour pages
What sorts of people come on your road trips?
- Everyone from husband and wife teams to the city slickers with a stable of super-cars parked beneath their penthouse
- The group generally is a varied mix of people
What about tolls in Europe?
- We recommend all drivers purchase a toll Road-Tag so you don’t have to queue
- These can be bought online from Emovis (www.emovis-tag.co.uk), where funds are direct debited from your bank account
Are meals included?
- Only breakfast
- The cost of your trip includes everything except food, drink, and fuel
What do we do for lunch?
- At the start of your adventure we’ll provide you with a recommended route to take for each leg of the journey, this will also included suggest spots to stop off for lunch
- Typically we recommend stopping at well known towns or historical locations
Will there be secure parking overnight?
- Yes, we work very hard to ensure there is secure parking for your car
- However, Grand Prix Grand Tours cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused to vehicles during any part of the trip
How big are the groups?
- Typical group size is 15-20 cars
Can I bring any car?
- Yes, and on each trip we will have a wide variety of cars and values
- It’s not important what you brought to drive, only that you enjoy driving
Do you recommend routes to take?
- Every evening we’ll provide you with recommended routes to take the following day
- Typically this will be two, or three, routes giving you the flexibility to choose between lots of driving or lots of relaxing at the hotel
- The driivng holidays is not just about going to the Grand Prix, its about taking in some of the worlds best driving roads along the way. We want to make sure you have the best opportunity possible to experience these roads