Dates: Thursday 17th – Monday 21st October
- Want to know the difference between the turns, straights, and chicanes?
- Want the best views, or the easiest access?
- Want the view the pits, the start, or the overtakes?
- Want to know the start time and weekend schedule for the United States Grand Prix?
- Then click below for our handy guide!
Your United States Grand Prix Package starts here!
Head for the airport and depart on a flight from the UK to Austin, Texas.
When you arrive at Austin Airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and driven directly to your hotel.
Sit back and relax, you have the entire day to relax in Austin, Texas.
Depending on how you feel, you can spend the entire day by the pool, or head to the circuit to watch practice for the United States Grand Prix.
After your breakfast, make your way to the circuit shuttle and head to the Circuit of The Americas, where you will get to enjoy Qualifying for the US Grand Prix.
Following the conclusion of qualifying races you will be transferred back to your hotel. From there you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
After your breakfast, make your way to the circuit shuttle and head to the Circuit of The Americas, where you will get to see the incredible United States Grand Prix.
Once racing is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel, and driven to Austin airport. From there, sit back and relax on your flight home.
What’s Not Included:
- Unless flight times are stated, package price includes the lowest daytime airfare. If you would like to fly during ‘peak’ hours this will incur a surcharge.
- Flight tickets include cabin baggage only, hold baggage can be included for a surcharge.
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- COTA Formula 1 Hospitality Packages available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
See the full F1 Race Schedule for 2024 here: F1 Calendar