Dates: Thursday – Monday TBC March 2023
When will I get my F1 tickets?
- Tickets are normally issued by the organiser 1-2 weeks before the event
- Once we receive them, they will be allocated, and then emailed to each guest
Are tickets physical tickets or electronic tickets?
- Bahrain F1 Tickets are electronic, meaning they will be emailed to you, not posted
Can I select my seats within the grandstand?
- Within each grandstand, seats are assigned automatically by the organiser
- We are therefore unable to offer a specific section, row, or seat, within each grandstand
Will we be seated together?
- Yes, provided you book at the same time, your seats will be located next to each other
Where can I see the weekend race schedule?
- Full schedule of racing is not available until the weeks leading up to the event
- For reference, the 2021 schedule can be found here: 2021 Bahrain F1 Timetable
How & when will I get to the circuit?
- On the Saturday and Sunday of the race weekend, a shared coach will take you to the circuit directly from your hotel
- While the final timetable is yet to be confirmed, we aim to get guests to the circuit 3 – 3.5hrs before the F1 Qualifying, or Race, begins. This will give guests the opportunity to watch some of the warm up events and races, or experience everything that the circuit has to offer.
- After racing/qualifying ends, guests have up to 1.5hrs to return to their coach
Why do you only offer transfers on Saturday & Sunday?
- Historically most guests have only arrive on the Friday, meaning that there is rarely enough time to get to the circuit for Friday practice or pre-qualifying
- Rather than provide coaches that are not used, it is more economical for everyone to allow guests to make their own way to the circuit on Fridays if this is their preference
Can I attend free practice sessions?
- Provided that you have a 3-day tickets, you can attend all aspects of the race weekend
What are the COVID/PCR testing procedures?
As of 22nd February 2022, the COVID/PCR testing procedures for the Bahrain International Circuit are outlined below:
• The requirement for a PCR test on arrival to Bahrain has been removed. This applies to all passengers.
• The requirement to quarantine on arrival to Bahrain has also been removed and also applies to all passengers.
• Within Bahrain, the country runs a traffic light system which dictates specific measures in place, including for sports venues such as BIC. We are pleased to advise that the traffic light system has recently turned ‘Green’ which means there are no restrictions on access to the venue, irrespective of your Covid-19 status.
Together, these updates will mean a much easier process for our international fans travelling into Bahrain and also makes everything very simple once they are in the country.
Your Bahrain Grand Prix Package starts here!
Head for the airport and depart on a direct flight from the UK to Bahrain.
When you arrive at Bahrain Airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and driven directly to your hotel.
Sit back and relax, you have the entire day to relax in Bahrain.
Depending on how you feel, you can spend the entire day by the pool, or head to the circuit to watch practice for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Bahrain International Circuit, where you will get to enjoy Qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix.
Following the conclusion of qualifying races you will be transferred back to your hotel. From there you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to Bahrain International Circuit to see the incredible Bahrain Grand Prix.
Once racing is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel, and driven to Bahrain airport. From there, sit back and relax on your flight home.
- Prices are based on BA return flights from London Heathrow.
- Flights include 1 hold bag per passenger and allocated seating.
What’s Not Included:
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- Sakhir Formula 1 Hospitality Packages are available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
The Bahrain F1 Package from Sakhir
The Bahrain Grand Prix from Sakhir is an epic day-night race that has secured its spot early in the F1 season. Your Package includes flights, Bahrain Formula 1 Tickets, and all transfers. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to explore everything that Bahrain has to offer, with none of the hassle. From restaurants and nightlife to the stunning historic core, Bahrain has it all.
Packages include direct UK flights, transfers from the destination airport to your hotels, transfer to the Grand Prix for Qualifying & Race, and Grand Prix tickets for two people.
If there are any changes you would like to make, such as Business Class flights, Paddock Club access, or an upgraded room, this can also be arranged.