- Want to know the difference between Lance Stroll & Grandstands 46?
- Want the best views, or the easiest access?
- Want the start, straight, or switchback?
- Want to know the start time and weekend schedule for the Canadian Grand Prix?
- Then click below for our handy guide!
Your Canadian Grand Prix Package starts here!
Head for the airport and depart on a direct flight from the UK to Montreal.
When you arrive at Montreal Airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and driven directly to your hotel.
Sit back and relax, you have the entire day to relax in Montreal.
Depending on how you feel, you can spend the entire day by the pool, or head to the circuit to watch practice for the Canadian Grand Prix.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, where you will get to enjoy Qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix.
Following the conclusion of qualifying races you will be transferred back to your hotel. From there you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to Circuit Gilles Villeneuve to see the incredible Canadian Grand Prix.
Once racing is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel, and driven to Montreal airport. From there, sit back and relax on your flight home.
What’s Not Included:
- Unless flight times are stated, package price includes the lowest daytime air-fare. If you would like to fly during ‘peak’ hours this will incur a surcharge.
- Flight tickets include cabin baggage only, hold baggage can be included for a surcharge.
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Formula 1 Hospitality Packages available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
See the full F1 Race Schedule for 2022 & 2023 here: F1 Calendar