When will I get my F1 tickets?
- Tickets are normally issued by the organiser 1-2 weeks before the event
- Once we receive them, they will be allocated, and then emailed to each guest
Are tickets physical tickets or electronic tickets?
- French F1 Tickets are electronic, meaning they will be emailed to you, not posted
Can I select my seats within the grandstand?
- Within each grandstand, seats are assigned automatically by the organiser
- We are therefore unable to offer a specific section, row, or seat, within each grandstand
Will we be seated together?
- Yes, provided you book at the same time, your seats will be located next to each other
Where can I see the weekend race schedule?
- Full schedule of racing is not available until the weeks leading up to the event
- For reference, the 2021 schedule can be found here: 2021 French F1 Timetable
How & when will I get to the circuit?
- On the Saturday and Sunday of the race weekend, a shared coach will take you to the circuit directly from your hotel
- While the final timetable is yet to be confirmed, we aim to get guests to the circuit 3 – 3.5hrs before the F1 Qualifying, or Race, begins. This will give guests the opportunity to watch some of the warm up events and races, or experience everything that the circuit has to offer.
- After racing/qualifying ends, guests have up to 1.5hrs to return to their coach
Why do you only offer transfers on Saturday & Sunday?
- Historically most guests have only arrive on the Friday, meaning that there is rarely enough time to get to the circuit for Friday practice or pre-qualifying
- Rather than provide coaches that are not used, it is more economical for everyone to allow guests to make their own way to the circuit on Fridays if this is their preference
Can I attend free practice sessions?
- Provided that you have a 3-day tickets, you can attend all aspects of the race weekend
Your French Grand Prix Package starts here!
Head for the airport and depart on a direct flight from the UK to Marseille.
When you arrive at Marseille Airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and driven directly to your hotel.
You will then have the remainder of the afternoon and evening at leisure to explore Marseille and the surrounding areas.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Ciruit Paul Ricard. From there you will get to enjoy Qualifying for the French Grand Prix.
Following the conclusion of qualifying races you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Upon return to Marseille you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Ciruit Paul Ricard. From there you will have an incredible time watching the French Grand Prix.
Once racing is over, you will be driven back to Marseille to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel, and driven to Marseille airport. From there, sit back and relax on your flight home.
THE FRENCH GRAND PRIX IS NO LONGER ON THE F1 CALENDAR
- Prices listed are based on the lowest cost return flights from any London Airport. Alternative flight times are available on request.
- Guests are welcome to request alternative flights/airports, which can be booked separately.
What’s Not Included:
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- Unless otherwise stated, flights are hand-baggage only. Hold baggage is available on request.
- Paul Ricard Formula 1 Hospitality Packages available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
NB: In the event that French Grand Prix Tickets are issued digitally, these will be emailed to your registered email address prior to departure.
See the full F1 Race Schedule for 2022 & 2023 here: F1 Calendar
The French F1 Package from Paul Ricard
The French Grand Prix from Paul Ricard is a fantastic opportunity for a lazy weekend on the French Riviera. Your French F1 Package includes flights, tickets, and all transfers. This gives you a fantastic opportunity to explore everything that Marseille has to offer, with none of the hassle that comes with arranging it yourself. From bars, restaurants and clubs, to the stunning museums, Marseille has it all.
Packages include direct UK flights, transfers from destination airport to your hotels, transfer to the Grand Prix for Qualifying & Race, and Grand Prix tickets for two people.
If there are any changes you would like to make, such as Business Class flights, Paddock Club access, or an upgraded room, this can also be arranged.