Dates: Friday 8th – Monday 11th July 2022
When will I get my F1 tickets?
- Tickets are normally issued by the organiser 1-2 weeks before the event
- Once we receive them, they will be allocated, and then emailed to each guest
Are tickets physical tickets or electronic tickets?
- Austrian F1 Tickets are electronic, meaning they will be emailed to you, not posted
Can I select my seats within the grandstand?
- Within each grandstand, seats are assigned automatically by the organiser
- We are therefore unable to offer a specific section, row, or seat, within each grandstand
Will we be seated together?
- Yes, provided you book at the same time, your seats will be located next to each other
Where can I see the weekend race schedule?
- Full schedule of racing is not available until the weeks leading up to the event
- For reference, the 2021 schedule can be found here: 2021 Austrian F1 Timetable
How & when will I get to the circuit?
- On the Saturday and Sunday of the race weekend, a shared coach will take you to the circuit directly from your hotel
- While the final timetable is yet to be confirmed, we aim to get guests to the circuit 3 – 3.5hrs before the F1 Qualifying, or Race, begins. This will give guests the opportunity to watch some of the warm up events and races, or experience everything that the circuit has to offer.
- After racing/qualifying ends, guests have up to 1.5hrs to return to their coach
Why do you only offer transfers on Saturday & Sunday?
- Historically most guests have only arrive on the Friday, meaning that there is rarely enough time to get to the circuit for Friday practice or pre-qualifying
- Rather than provide coaches that are not used, it is more economical for everyone to allow guests to make their own way to the circuit on Fridays if this is their preference
Can I attend free practice sessions?
- Provided that you have a 3-day tickets, you can attend all aspects of the race weekend
Your Austrian Grand Prix Package starts here!
Head for the airport and depart on a direct flight from to Vienna.
When you arrive at Vienna Airport, you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and driven directly to your hotel.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Red Bull Ring, where you will get to enjoy Qualifying for the Austrian Grand Prix.
Following the conclusion of qualifying races you will be transferred back to your hotel. From there you will have the remainder of the evening at leisure.
After your breakfast, you will be collected from the hotel and transferred to the Red Bull Ring to see the incredible Austrian Grand Prix.
Once racing is over, you will be transferred back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your hotel.
After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel, and driven to Vienna airport. From there, sit back and relax on your flight home.
- The prices listed are based on the lowest cost return flights from any London Airport. Alternative flight times are available on request.
- Guests are welcome to request alternative flights/airports, which can be booked separately.
What’s Not Included:
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- Unless otherwise stated, flights are hand-baggage only. Hold baggage is available on request.
- Red Bull Ring Formula 1 Hospitality Packages are available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
See the full F1 Race Schedule for 2021 here: F1 Calendar
Fully inclusive Travel Packages to all your favourite MotoGP™ destinations. All travel packages include MotoGP™ tickets, airport transfers, and hotel accommodation for two people. We can also arrange packages for larger groups, as well as premium extras such as helicopter transfers, VIP access, and evening entertainment.