Luxury Car Rental
If you fancy a change from your regular ride, Grand Prix Grand Tours have teamed up with Prestige Car Hire Ltd to offer you a great range of alternatives. If you’re interested in any of the vehicles below, simply tick the Car Rental option when you send us an enquiry and we can discuss prior to your booking.
The Small Print
- All rentals will be arranged through our partner, PCH Ltd. We cannot take any responsibility for any aspect of the rental (though obviously we wouldn’t be partnering with them if we didn’t already have satisfied customers).
- Minimum Age: is 28
- You’re comprehensively insured on all the cars, plus £10 for any additional drivers.
- There’s a £95 insurance surcharge for taking the cars into mainland Europe.
- Deposits are required to cover any excess in the event of an accident.
- There is no collision damage waiver. So treat them like you borrowed them from your Fiancé’s Dad!
- Limited mileage: a mileage limit of 1900 miles applies for each trip. This covers your basic mileage (i.e. as the crow flies), but if you want to drive up and down the Stelvio Pass a dozen times in a single afternoon, then budget £1 per mile extra.
- Delivery & Collection: this can be arranged to your door or to the meeting point at the start of each tour. PCH Ltd is located in Hemel Hempstead and charge £1 per mile delivery and collection.