- Want to know the difference between Padang, Connaught & Stamford?
- Want the best views, or the easiest access?
- Want to know the start time and weekend schedule for the Singapore Grand Prix?
- Want the fastest section, or tight & technical?
- Then click below for our handy guide!
Get ready for your Singapore Grand Prix Packages!
Depart on an afternoon flight to Singapore scheduled to arrive the following morning in Singapore.
If you have opted for Business Class flights, chauffeur can be arranged to collect you from your home.
Upon arrival into Singapore Airport you will be met in the arrivals hall by your driver and transferred directly to your hotel.
You will then have the remainder of the day at your leisure to explore Singapore and the Marina Bay area.
As all hotels are within walking distance of the circuit, transfers will not be organised. You are therefore free to take the stroll to the circuit or pay for a very short taxi ride.
Once at the circuit, take your grandstand seats and enjoy the F1 practice, qualifying and races. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the support races taking place throughout the weekend.
Now that racing is over you will have the remainder of your stay to enjoy everything that Singapore and the surrounding countryside has to offer. Whether that is shopping at the exclusive boutiques and malls, or taking a tour to the surrounding countryside and national parks. The choice is yours!
What’s Not Included:
- Prices listed are based on the lowest cost return flights from London Heathrow. Alternative flight times are available on request.
- Flight tickets include cabin baggage and hold baggage.
- Unless otherwise stated, hotel city taxes are not included in the price.
- Marina Bay Formula 1 Hospitality Packages available as part of VIP Package, or as an upgrade option.
See the full F1 Race Schedule for 2024 here: F1 Calendar
The Singapore F1 Package from Marina Bay
The Singapore Grand Prix from Marina Bay marks the highlight of the Formula One season. Your Singapore Grand Prix Package includes flights, tickets, all transfers, and a fantastic opportunity to explore everything that Singapore has to offer. From bars, restaurants and clubs, to the stunning hotels, Barcelona has it all.
Packages include direct UK flights, transfers from destination airport to your hotels, transfer to the Grand Prix for Qualifying & Race, and Grand Prix tickets for two people.
If there are any changes you would like to make, such as Business Class flights, Paddock Club access, or an upgraded room, this can also be arranged.